International Innovation & Creativity Conference made its
American debut in Sarasota
Click here for this years event.
Get Ready For a Monumental Event
PINC is People, Ideas, Nature, Creativity. These themes are the heartbeat of this unique conference. For the past 15 years, PINC has been held annually in the Netherlands. In November 2014, PINC mades its American debut in Sarasota, Florida.
PINC is an inspiring cascade of new ideas, great stories, and impressive visual presentations delivered by a superb selection of international speakers from every imaginable discipline. PINC is a truly extraordinary event. An opportunity to recharge your personal and business batteries. The conference features 16 international speakers, who have little in common except that they have a passion for what they do and absolute faith in the power of innovation, inspiration and creativity.
PINC is a truly inspirational, hand-made event for the audience as well as the speakers. It is a conference not to be missed.
Each year, 16 dynamic storytellers take the PINC stage, here are a few of last year's speakers...
- David Gallo, Director of Woods Hole Institute (USA)
- Alexander Kumar, Antarctic explorer & British doctor with Expedition
- John Barker, Professor of Experimental Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery at the Frankfurt Initiative for Regenerative Medicine (Germany)
- Nadja Schnetzler, Founder of BrainStore (Switzerland)
- Bunker Roy, Social Activist & Founder of Barefoot College (India)
- Miles Rohan, Senior Director Nickelodeon & Founder of the Corduroy Appreciation Club (USA)
- Dorji Wangchuk, Engineer, Filmmaker, Journalist (Bhutan)
- Martin Oeggerli, Micronaut (Switzerland)
- Joost Elffers, Publisher & Creator “Play With Your Food” (Netherlands)
On November 6th,2014 PINC.Sarasota was born. Building upon its European namesake, the PINC.Sarasota Conference has further the PINC vision into North America, cementing its reputation as a leading gathering of global visionaries. PINC will establish our city, Sarasota, as the creative thought-leadership capital destination in the United States.
This town is founded on entrepreneurial spirit which is fostered by a community of creative thinkers focused on the cultural arts and growth of the city. What better place to invite a consortium of global thinkers for a one-day event featuring 16 inspiring speakers, intermezzos of artistic, visual and theatrical performance, and a Haute Cuisine Dinner?
PINC has brought its audiences of 450+ attendees, stories, ideas and inspiration from unexpected sources. The speakers and the audience are carefully selected and rank among the very best in their respective fields. PINC is truly unique because the presentations are personal statements, straight from the heart. Our aim is to surprise and enthrall the audience throughout the course of a single day.
A conference is only as great as its audience. PINC has historically attracted a global audience made up scientists, artists, economists, innovators, entrepreneurs, and polymaths.